April 2, 2009

Frankly My Dear

What the hell is this??? The Sox are shopping out our beloved Fenway Franks to Kayem. This is the biggest change at Fenway since the Monster seats. Well I have news for the wiener makers over at Kayem. Don't F with my Dogs.

When I go to the game I don't care about the color or taste of the Fenway Frank. To me it is more about the experience that goes along with the dog then the taste or nutritional value. Fenway Franks could have been filled with cow dung and I still would have had my 2 dog quota every visit. No other hot dog ever lived up to the hype like the Fenway Frank. Even when I would cook the packed ones at home they couldn't match the delicious steamed goodness of those that the men and women in yellow shirts dished out at baseball's cathedral. So Kayem don't mess this one up. So far I'm wary since those things look way to long for the bun and are not fat and plump like the old Sara Lee or whatever company used to make em. Kayem you've been warned. Don't blow it! ...Go Sox!

No comments:

Teddy Ballgame

Teddy Ballgame
#9 on the field #1 in our hearts.

Simmons