August 27, 2008

Who you think started this Gansta Sh*t

Dr. Dre is set to release Detox his first album in 8 years since "The Chronic 2001". The Chronic is a classic masterpiece and easily the best rap album of all time. Chronic 2001 was untouchable over the past 10 years. I'm not going to lie. I'm really hyped to see what Dre comes out with this time. He's rumored to have Jay-Z, Nas, and Lil Wayne on Detox. I'm interested to see how they work together.
Hopefully this doesn't push back the release too much. You gotta feel for this guy he's lost his brother, his mentor Eazy E, and now his son. He's been shot and seen hip-hop grow into the cash cow it is today due in large part to his influence on the genre. Loosing his son has to hurt, but I hope it will add some more motivation to create another sick album. Dre has always been my favorite producer/ rapper and this album has been high on my to-buy-list for a long time. By the way when did Dre get huge? I mean Arnold huge.







Dr. Dre Gives Release Date & Guests For Detox Album Rap Basement

No comments:

Teddy Ballgame

Teddy Ballgame
#9 on the field #1 in our hearts.

Simmons