June 26, 2008

The Truth


I have to say this Celtics World Champs thing is starting to settle into my brain. I can't believe all the Celtics went through especially Paul Pierce to get Green 17. Pierce def got a place in my top ten Celtics of all time with Russel, Cousey, McHale, Hondo, and Cowens...Ten Ruling* Larry Legend of course. The way he elevated his level against the Lakers this year made everyone see what my friends and I saw a glimps of back in 2002 against the Nets. Pierce won me over that year and a slew of bad teams mired his legend until this year. I remember arguing with a guy in college that Pierce was better than T-Mac. This was during the 2003 season mind you when everyone was riding T-Mac's jock. This year answers any critics questions.

I knew Pierce was the leader and franchise player T-Mac never could be. You can't coach greatness.

*Ten Rule - refers to Pearl Jam's album Ten quite possible the closest thing to perfection the world has ever seen/ heard therefore it does not have to be ranked for it is automatically above all else.

Here is some great Truth stuff-

2002 Playing out of this world "The Comeback" (man that was a fun run)


The Truth "GangSta!"


Englewood always up to no good.


Pierce Lighting it up


The Truth on Jimmy


Let me HERE IT!


Don't sleep on The Truth! His best is yet to come.

No comments:

Teddy Ballgame

Teddy Ballgame
#9 on the field #1 in our hearts.

Simmons