June 26, 2008

Rainy Day Fenway

I absolutly have to post this vid of Paps and Manny Delcarmen. No explaination needed. Blame it on the RAin!


Man how good are the Sox right now. I mean Papi has been down for like a month and Manny has been in a purple haze for a couple weeks, but they keep raking. I expected .500 baseball at the most but Lowell has been leading the way. With some nice resurgences from J.D. "Don't call me Nancy" Drew and Coco; who has been gangsta the ever since getting pig piled on by the Rays. By the way is Craig Hansen worth the money now? I'm not even that depressed that Big Schill a.k.a. "Balls" may have to retire with his arm hanging by spaghettie strands. And man those are some HUGE Balls!

Thank you folks I'll be here till Tuesday!

No comments:

Teddy Ballgame

Teddy Ballgame
#9 on the field #1 in our hearts.

Simmons