March 16, 2009

Peppers?

So the rumor this afternoon is Julius Peppers to the Pats for the Pats second round 34th overall pick.
Excuse me I just vomited all over myself. Also my pants are a little overwhelmed can someone get me a tissue? What a rumor. I can't believe this could happen, but the Pats time and time again make big moves when it comes to adding big name guys. I mean the guy in the picture doesn't look like a solid pick-up right? He's probably the best receiver of all time and that's putting him at 1B next to 1A Jerry Rice. Of course Ten Ruling Ben Coates and the greatest hands of all time. I mean what did it take to get Moss a 4th rounder? The recession really is driving up prices, but I guess the Pats will have to settle for turning a 2nd rounder into a proven vet with this as his NFL resume.
I'll stop there before I pass out at my computer. Straight Cash Homey!

No comments:

Teddy Ballgame

Teddy Ballgame
#9 on the field #1 in our hearts.

Simmons