February 6, 2009

Celtics v. Lakers Rivalry Continued


I didn't get to see either of the last two Celtics games this week and I swear I am going to strangle the Direct TV tech today. Missing Ray Ray's game winner hurt, but not watching the grab ass in last nights game might have been for the best. Who knows watching an OT game where the C's lose to the Lake Show may have given me a stroke. From what I gather about the game. Eddie House took the last shot in regulation. Now, I know he was hot in the 4th, but I've seen Eddie "get those shots". Eddie doesn't "Hit Big Shots" and that is stated with love. Ray Allen is "That Guy". He will get you that shot and was clearly fouled, but I won't argue that point because it was a Huge rivalry game. Refs don't make those calls in these kind of games. I'd rather live with Ray Allen missing a big shot then Eddie is all I'm saying.
Doc also needs to stop the B.S. with Big Baby over Powe. Powe is obviously the better option in spots where you need a tough board. PJ Brown isn't walking through that door...until late April. Bib Baby is fine when he's getting garbage minutes, but when he's 1-8 and K.G. fouls out Powe is the obvious answer. Come on Doc you're better than that...Right?

No comments:

Teddy Ballgame

Teddy Ballgame
#9 on the field #1 in our hearts.

Simmons