July 2, 2008

PJ Mansfield 6/30

What a friggen show! They played past curfew as usual at Mansfield, Eddie was on fire, and the boys were ripping off carbon copies of every song. Two surprises they played Satan's Bed & Whipping from Vitology and they played Garden from Ten which is rare and it was better than the time I heard it in Hartford, CT. The energy of the crowd seemed to drive the performance. Bird seemed to like it even though she knew a handful of the songs they played. My buddies locked their keys in the car after the show so I'm sure that killed their buzz a little, but after that show nobody went home empty. Got home beat tired, but it was an awesome show so glad I went. I am convinced Mansfield is Pearl Jams best venue. However, Eddie did hint to a Fenway show which could be earth shattering.


-www.pearljam.com

No comments:

Teddy Ballgame

Teddy Ballgame
#9 on the field #1 in our hearts.

Simmons